This listing has been removed by the Business Owner
Dog walking & Pet/dog sitting in a caring home environment!
Pets cared for in a safe home environment by a genuine animal lover!
Going away and don't want to leave your beloved animal friends in kennels/pet hotels? I would be delighted to care for your pet in my home where he or she will receive lots of fuss and attention. I welcome dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, hamsters and other small furries.
Dogs will be exercised regularly, as much as the specific dog requires (including beach walks). Puppies are more than welcome and I am happy to continue any training you may have started while your dog is with me.
Small animals will be able to stretch their legs in a large, secure garden (weather permitting!), and will receive plenty of playtime inside too.
Photos/videos and even daily updates can be sent to you via text/email while your pet stays with me, so you can see what fun they are having!
I have experience of caring for many different animals and have recently completed my final year of a BSc in Zoology, so fully understand your pets needs.
Dogs/puppies - £5 per day
Dog/puppy day care (non overnight stays i.e. for when you don't want to leave your dog home alone during the day) - £1 per hour
Rabbits/guinea pigs - £3 per day, £4 for 2 or more animals sharing a cage per day
Other small furries - £2 per day
Dog walking (for dogs not staying with me) - £2 per hour
Rates include the day your animal is left with me and the day they leave.
Pets can be picked up from your home and returned if required for an extra £5.
To book your pet in or for more information please contact me via email or text/phone.
Many thanks for reading!
- Small animals must stay in their own cage unless by prior arrangement, I only have limited cage space.
- Small animals must come with a supply of their usual dried food (treats and veggies will be supplied by me if required!)
- Dogs MUST be dog friendly, my own dog will be very disappointed if your dog does not want to be friends!
- Small animals will obviously be kept separate from any dogs for your peace of mind!
- Dog walking is also available for non-boarders, I can pick dogs up from their homes and charge for walks by the hour. Walks can include exercise off the lead if your dog has good recall.
Listed in the following Categories
|Summary of Reviews|
Maisy's Menagerie has not been reviewed yet. Click here to write a review.
|Value for Money:|